20. Go to Jiminy Peak and ski (ok, not so cheap but my son insisted on including this one).
19. Build a maze that leads to a fort in the snow.
18. Go sledding.
17. Have a playdate.
16. Go to a museum you have not been to before. Many offer free or heavily discounted admissions days.
15. Go to an aquarium.
14. Enjoy some Hot Chocolate.
13. Bake cookies. Together.
12. Build an enormous Lego Castle.
11. Make a train or fort out of boxes.
10. Paint on a huge piece of paper, wood, or a canvas.
9. Go bowling. Or make your own bowling alley with empty soda bottles and a softball.
8. Play board games.
7. Have movie night.
6. Climb trees in the snow.
5. Make a scavenger hunt.
4. Go on a mini vacation for one night just to get in an indoor pool.
3. Go to an indoor water park.
2. Have a snowball fight.